Saturday, March 14, 2009

Jwow and Cookie

Last night, after thoughts of having a week off Project 2009 after a crazy week, I trammed in from my 'working from home' workstation, to meet up with the crew at Jwow. I had bullied Dan to attend, and found him with Jenny and her entourage.

We had scored a table in the middle of this small wine bar, who had bottled Little Creatures. The place was fairly full when we were at our numbers peak, but soon emptied out, along with our group.

Dan and I decided to go up the street to Cookie, one of the most popular bars in the city, which strangely I hadn't been to. We grabbed a table in the dining section, where I had a rendang curry to die for, before the flirty waiter brought over our bill in a Golden Book titled The Shy Little Kitten...hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...