Saturday, May 17, 2008

Heading Off

It's around this time of year that I have been posting my Visited Countries map...but sadly in this 12 month period, I have been NOWHERE new! How scary and new for me! Hee hee!

That said though, I am writing this from the International Departure lounge in Melbourne, ready for a hugh trip! I have finished all the work I had to do, handed over my cases to Consultant babysitters for 5 weeks, and packed (rather hastily this monring). And now I am about to board my first of 13 flights, off to 10 different country stops (including stopovers), for a trip I have been planning for months and months and months. It's been a long time of cheese and bread for lunch!!

So this afternoon I am off to New York City, via Bangkok airport. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...