Friday, November 30, 2012

Failed Fifth NaBloPoMo

Blogging everyday for a month is hard! Harder when you have final essays to do at the same time. And an interstate cricket match to attend.

So I missed a day this year, after four years running with success. Bummer.

The fact is, I didn't have any pre-prepared posts, and I went out drinking after the cricket, and it was game over for that day! Oops!

So I cannot claim my fifth year.

Nevertheless, 29 out of 30 days of blogging in a month is not so bad.  This has been an epic year for the blog, and I am pretty happy with it.  Now I can thankfully get back to a normal life come tomorrow, without the worry of NaBloPoMo, or study! 

1 comment:

  1. That sucks that you missed a day this year. I still can't believe I made it through the entire month this time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...