Friday, December 28, 2012

Red And Stripy Black And White Laneway Beauties

This gaggle of enchanting and mysterious ladies can be found tucked away in Finlay Avenue, just off Little Lonsdale, between Elizabeth and Queen Street. They bring a bit of lovely to a very dingy alleyway.

Carly took me to find them one night when we were out in the city, and she tells me that they are the work of Urban Cake Lady.

This figure, with her unravelling tights and red hoodie, can be spotted in a few places around the city, apparently, and I will have a keen eye out. So lifelike and such detail. So gorgeous!

4 comments:

  1. This is truly cool! I love street art. The ones that we have in London is also amazing. You should come and explore :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, I didn't pay much attention when I lived in London years ago. My street art fascination seems to have been born this year - look forward to swinging by London again someday and checking it all out!

      Delete
  2. Carly Findlay12/31/2012 5:15 PM

    Hahah I love these but then we missed the train!
    Urban Cake Lady is my favourite I think.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...