Sunday, May 26, 2013

Project 52: Monday Afternoon


This Monday Afternoon was the week of my Live Below The Line challenge. Living on such a minimal budget, and thus lack of variety of food, I found myself holding out to have lunch at work as long as I could - even on that first day! The later the lunch, the faster the afternoon goes, right!

This is Pumpkin Soup with Damper, and water. Pretty uninspiring! And such a small portion!

I managed to raise $805 towards charities working towards eradicating extreme poverty, although the donation page remains open until the 31st of May. Pretty impressive with the generosity and support from my friends and family through the week of the challenge.

This post is part of Project 52 with Jess from FuShMuSh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...