Saturday, November 15, 2014

Aussie Faces In The Hinterland

As much as we like to pretend that we encounter our Australian native animals all the time, we don't really come across them very often. Unless you live in the bush, you don't see them in their natural environment at all.

That's why spotting them is still a pretty special moment.

These two guys crossed my path as a drove back down the mountain in the Gold Coast Hinterlands. The koala walked across the road, without a worry in the world, totally stressing me out, given the bend in the road he was near.

The kangaroo just happened to catch my eye, as I was taking in the spectacular views around another bend. And there he was, watching the car go by. I hope he stayed on that side of the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...