Thursday, January 10, 2013

Project 52: Thursday Lunchtime


Today I ate at my desk at work so that at lunchtime I could duck across the road to the huge shopping centre and stock up the essentials for my trip. Here, I have an immodium equivalent  since I am going to India and SE Asia - hopefully since I am packing it I won't need it, right! I also have supplies to combat this new allergy experience that I have seemed to develop in the last year, again hopefully with this preparation I won't need all of that! Fingers crossed.

Of course, my all important clexane injections are the most crucial here, to stave off DVT for my flights and any extended bus or train travel.

This post is part of Project 52 with Jess from FuShMuSh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...