Wednesday, January 05, 2011

2010: What A Year It Has Been!

Borrowing a line from Alex Lloyd's track, What A Year, 2010 has to go down as one of the best for me.

Starting in Broome, and ending in Sydney - with loads and loads of travel in between! My most amazing trip, which I haven't finished blogging about, plus a roadtrip to close my coverage of Aussie travel (again, still to be blogged about!) - plus a visit to New Zealand. Not bad in a calender year!

So many awesome gigs, some great MIFF films...but most of all I managed to get to some great places, and meet some totally awesome new people. And of course, travel with some great mates.

My sports obsessions were fed with the pinnacle of getting to the French Open, but also footy including finals, and then the lap of the country for The Ashes.

I also started, and got through my first year, of the MSW, and impressed myself with my results, despite the hell it took to get it all done. Plus full time work, covering most of Victoria.....whoa!

Going to be hard to beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...