Sunday, June 12, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: A Song From A Band You Hate

I was actually aiming for New Kids On The Block here, which is the band I couldn't stand in my teens, and whilst I have a great cover version for them, I am using the band covering that track for another post for the 30 Day Song Challenge...and I wanted to mix up the bands for this challange.

Alas, we have Bobby Brown as the disliked artist, and that works, for obvious psychosocial reasons!


The band performing this cover, however, on the always awesome Like A Version segment on Triple J, are Bluejuice, who are popping up more and more on music discussions and blogs. Plus they are penned on the line up for Splendour this year. One to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...