Tuesday, June 14, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge: A Song That No One Would Expect You To Love

I have struggled with this entry of the 30 Day Song Challenge, because I am not really sure what anyone expects my music taste to be! To be honest, my iPod is a pretty eclectic range of tracks and artists.

So I choose George Micheal, perhaps because of the reaction of most people when I was so excited to see him live - with 2 of those shows easily in my favourite gigs of all time! He is such such a great performer, and I have loved his music for such a long time.


George Michael's Praying for Time

I have loved this song since I started playing it when I still shared a room with Melissa at home, with Listen Without Prejudice Vol 1 album popping up for the last years of high school, and then I remember it being a feature during my first year of college. And I still love it today.

Maybe this doesn't fit within the indie folk music I mostly listen to now, but to be honest, I usually stay very loyal to artists that I love, and thus the mixed up music collection that I happily listen to on shuffle, with a no-skip policy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...