Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Patched Multicultural Faces In Toronto


These patched faces of children, on a signal box across the road from the AGO, was a piece of street art I passed every day on the way to work in Toronto, and loved!  I actually thought it was a once off, but towards the end of my Summer I saw a few more of these multicultural faces around.

The patches, bringing together so many cultures into the one face, is such a true outlook of the mix of people, faces and cultures that Toronto has to share.  One of the comparisons people make it that this aspect of the city is very much like Melbourne, which is so true.

Such a symbol of togetherness, acceptable, and the future!  They just seem to come together so well.  Great art pieces!

1 comment:

  1. Neato! I'll keep an eye out for these next time I'm in the big smoke.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...