Monday, July 17, 2006

A weekend Roast

In about a week's time, it has been a year since I was last home...a whole year! Wow!

On Wednesday the usual WBBS happened at Little Bay in Fulham, which was supposedly French cuisine. Laura, Heather, Chantal, Vicky and I all met up after work for dinner and our usual catch up session. Was very nice, sitting outside, with lovely weather, good food, and good conversation.

Yesterday I spent most of the day on our balcony with a book, soaking in the sun. We are supposedly having another 'heatwave', which is the second of the summer!! Look out! Hee hee! All of 28C, people!

Today, after getting the idea at dinner on Wednesday night, Nata, Jemma, Andy and I headed over to the Kilburn Little Bay for a Sunday Roast. I haven't had a roast since Xmas, and before that would have been when I was home last! Ahhh, roast lamb, roast potatoes...and dessert! All good! Should tide me over for....ohhhh, 5 months!!

1 comment:

  1. Love a good roast, especially lamb. But not for Christmas in Australia. Eeesh! Too hot! It's all about the seafood and the leg of ham and the salads.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...