Monday, November 01, 2010

Neglected Blog

My last post had me plotting a new and exciting trip - and then nothing! For months...cos I guess I have been caught up in my travels initially, with very limited internet time, and thus blog time, and then getting back from my travels it has been work, work and work, and uni.

But after doing NaBloPoMo for the last 2 years, I have actually been looking forward to this one for about a month, as a solid excuse, and challenge, to get joulet back up and posting.

So busy, busy with work, with a pretty demanding workload, which also means loads of travel between our regional sites. And I am also just starting Week 7 of my 8 week semester of my MSW. Which I am loving, cos I feel like I am actually learning and putting things into my practice when I get back to the office, but it also drains my time, with travel, and guilt of not working on my essays. Or making up my hours at work.

So, let's just say my trip was one of the best things I have ever done. And also since I have been back I have squeezed in as many MIFF sessions as I could, given that I now live 90 minutes travel from Melbourne to get to them, and also been to a handful of awesome gigs.

Heaps to blog about, which should make posting everyday for the month of November easy as! Ha! Plenty of material....let's go!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...