Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Evie in London!

After a brief attempt to recover from Saturdays morning's silliness, and lack of sleep, I headed back into town to meet up with Evie and a collection of her mates who are in London.

I haven't seen Evie since my stopover in Phnom Penh on the way over to the UK, back in February. She has popped over to London for work for a week, and it is so cool to get to catch up with her.

I met her for drinks and dinner on Thursday night. We caught up on gossip and the last 6 months whilst wandering around Carnaby.

Saturday night I met her at The Langley for copious amounts of drinking, and the eventually got to Wagamama for some much needed food!

Ohhhh, Saturday was a very long day! And then the weekend was over before I knew it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...