Monday, January 11, 2010

Lily Cottage

I picked up my keys today for my new little rental house in Ballarat. It's a little miner's cottage, with a name (cute!), in central Ballarat.

Just a little place, with two bedrooms (a spare for guests!), and an actual wardrobe - which I haven't had since I don't know when! It's really the size of an apartment, in a cottage, but has all I am needing. Great natural light. A driveway that goes nowhere (now known as my cricket pitch, for banana lounges and beer!). And a hop, skip and a jump from town. All good.

The real estate agent has been a total ball breaker about the garden, and asked all my referees about my gardening skills, and about getting a gardener. Oh dear! But it's actually quite a small garden out the front, so really, how hard can it be!

Now, just to finish one of my most hated chores in the world....moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...