Monday, January 24, 2011

A Groovy Kind Of Love

My first received mixtape through the Love Is A Mix Tape group, was the Valentine's Day mix swap last year. And I totally love it!

Crazy For You - Groove Armada
Sexy Boy - Air
Jealous Of Your Cigarette - Hawksley Workman
She Fucking Hates Me - Puddle Of Mud
All I Want Is You - Barry Louis Polisar
Crazy In Love - The Magic Numbers
Green Eyes - Coldplay
Jolene - The White Stripes
Song to Delia Smith - Aidan Smith
Kissing My Love - Bill Withers
Happy Together - Mel Torme
My Baby Loves Lovin' - White Plains
If You Wanna Be Happy - Jimmy Soul
I Don't Care - Patti Page
Carrie - Joni Mitchell
Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson
Afternoon Delight - Ron Burgandy
Love Her Madly - The Doors
Sexyback - Corinne Bailey Rae
The Luckiest - Ben Folds
Time's a Wastin - June Carter

Some great covers there! And the mix plays beautifully.

Anyway, it's time to sign up for the next one for this year, so make a committment, have a play with a collection of songs, and send it on! And discover new music in an equally poured over mix in return!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...