Sunday, May 18, 2014

Just One Fifth Of The World Visited

This year I have added two new countries to the map for my annual Visited Countries post, by visiting, collecting a stamp in my most treasured possession - my passport - slept the night, spent the currency and seen a touristy thing.

visited 46 states (20.4%)

So that's 20% of the world's countries I have been to! Just a fifth of the whole world!

This past 12 months, I have added Nauru and mostly recently, Tonga. Two Pacific islands, which not too many people get to!

I also went back to New Zealand, and toured around South Africa again.

What about you, beloved reader? How many places does your version of the map show? Share with me in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...