Sunday, November 09, 2008

Bar Hopping for Bree's

Yesterday, after a very lazy Saturday, Nikki come over to cook dinner and host a get-ready party at mine! The beauty of working with people years younger than me is that I still get to play! As we put together tacos, Bec and Alissa joined us, to prepare for our night out.

Dressed and fed, and the girls had polished off get-ready drinks, I drove us over to Richmond to Holliava to meet Bree for her birthday drinks. Teaming with racing crowd, and other birthday gatherings, we found Bree and her mates after a short line up outside and a visit to the bar on arrival.

Later in the evening, we made a venue and neighbourhood changed, and managed a VIP entry into The Motel, in South Melbourne. Moving our way through the footballer crowd, onto the dance floor, we ended up spending the night grooving, and hanging out.

Amazed that I have managed such a big, late night on just the one beer! Scary! My drinking form better return when I am off the Wafarin! I don't really want to get used to coping with being alcohol reduced!

Today has been a recovery sleep in, before Yum Cha in Chinatown, and some retail therapy, amidst sunny, warm Melbourne streets!

3 comments:

  1. Yum Cha, retail therapy, sunny Melbourne!!!!! Are you trying to kill me!!???

    ReplyDelete
  2. A ha ha ha ha!!!! Whatever helps!!! Come home!
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read this post, so "get" your comment on my sleepless night...yes, enjoy them! It's certainly more fun to up for this reason than for mine, though I wouldn't swap my darling for anything :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...